After looking out of the window all day at the gusting up to 30mph winds, at 6 today the wind finally dropped off, so took my little boy Jake who is 3 and a half with me to have a go with the 130x.
I have a good little spot in the park where I fly it, the tree line seems to shelter the patch from the wind quite a bit. So first lipo with him stood behind me as intructed and being very good, although non stop "flip it daddy" "loop! crash in the grass daddy, what?! he wanted me to kamikaze it into the heaps of cut grass which there were plenty of, no Jake I said it will break it son.
THEN on about my fourth continuous funnel as it came towards me Jake was jabbering on about going "faster" and "higher" I got too low to the deck and THUMP! The heli had thumped right into one of the 2 feet high pyramids on grass, I wasnt expecting and damage tbh I hit hold bang on impact. WRONG! the ball from the blade grip had snapped clean off and the blade was flapping loose, great!! this all happened literally 30 sec into my first lipo, I had 4 lipos with me, so back home with my tail between my legs
after 30 secs of flying, gutted!
Jake was over the moon at all the grass flying up in the air and thought Id did the crash on purpose
And he wasnt too bothered about the lack of flying as he fed the ducks at the pond warburtons best on the way home.
Just looked , £8.50 for the blade grips is a bit steep, suppose thats eflight spares price for you!
I have a good little spot in the park where I fly it, the tree line seems to shelter the patch from the wind quite a bit. So first lipo with him stood behind me as intructed and being very good, although non stop "flip it daddy" "loop! crash in the grass daddy, what?! he wanted me to kamikaze it into the heaps of cut grass which there were plenty of, no Jake I said it will break it son.
THEN on about my fourth continuous funnel as it came towards me Jake was jabbering on about going "faster" and "higher" I got too low to the deck and THUMP! The heli had thumped right into one of the 2 feet high pyramids on grass, I wasnt expecting and damage tbh I hit hold bang on impact. WRONG! the ball from the blade grip had snapped clean off and the blade was flapping loose, great!! this all happened literally 30 sec into my first lipo, I had 4 lipos with me, so back home with my tail between my legs
after 30 secs of flying, gutted! Jake was over the moon at all the grass flying up in the air and thought Id did the crash on purpose
And he wasnt too bothered about the lack of flying as he fed the ducks at the pond warburtons best on the way home.Just looked , £8.50 for the blade grips is a bit steep, suppose thats eflight spares price for you!

so I only fly the mSRX when he is around

Comment