Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lynx Sneak Peak at what's Coming Soon...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lynx Sneak Peak at what's Coming Soon...

    For all you RC Magpies out there that can't resist the Bling!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	head_lynx_available.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	1910586

    Apparently Lynx Heli Innovations are working on a few upgrades incl. Swashplate and Main Blade Grips.
    Personally I haven't heard of them before but they appear to be high quality, anyone use Lynx in other heli's?

    What's New Here?
    SAB MiniComet, Align T-Rex 500L Dominator, T-Rex 450 Pro V2, T-Rex 150 DFC, 130X, mSRX, Nano CPX BL, Nano QX, Align GPro, Mini VBar, DX8


  • #2
    I just got invited to be a Lynx Team pilot the other day...

    Looking forward to trying out their stuff... I have a couple of their bits for the 600 Pro and it's good quality stuff.
    Ridding the world of Helis, one crash at a time....

    sigpic Proud owner of an EGS and a platinum EGS!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Lynx stuff is always top notch.

      P

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Paulo uk View Post
        Lynx stuff is always top notch.

        P
        I'd disagree, I got their tail rod guides for the t500, and they are beyond rubbish. The Allan screw is too small to properly grip the boom. This is the one and only experience I have with lynx, and my last.
        Manny, The Angry African

        Futaba T8FG ( just need to work out how to use it)
        Trex 500, Beast X (Always looking for spares)
        PL8


        Proud owner of a

        Comment


        • #5
          Did you try contacting them about it?

          They usually respond quite quickly and are helpful. I have to say the stuff I have on my 600 has been spot on, and impressions I read in general are quite positive.

          Either way I should get my hands on some of this stuff soon and will be sure to post my thoughts.
          Ridding the world of Helis, one crash at a time....

          sigpic Proud owner of an EGS and a platinum EGS!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            What parts are you intrested in? Andrew always gets back quickly. I'm ordering some blades to try and 6s frames for the pro
            Oxy4+, tgy servos, hw60a, spirit fbl on 6s 🤓


            sigpic - Team pilot

            Comment

            Working...
            X