After loads of flights and many crashes the 130x was getting well worn but still flew ok, but it was time to fit some new bits bearings,tail slider,ect ect so ordered the bits plus my canopy was unrepairable none in the uk at the moment so got a SR 120 and maybe mod it.
Anyone that needs a canopy the SR 120 fits no mods needed,all bits done and it flys great again but I did notice when flying inverted I was running out of pitch when I checked this only had about 5deg neg also mid stick wasn't 0 deg I think with all the crashes the rods get bent and ball links slip.
So I do recomend checking the blades are level when folded at mid stick but make sure you have TH on.
Anyone that needs a canopy the SR 120 fits no mods needed,all bits done and it flys great again but I did notice when flying inverted I was running out of pitch when I checked this only had about 5deg neg also mid stick wasn't 0 deg I think with all the crashes the rods get bent and ball links slip.
So I do recomend checking the blades are level when folded at mid stick but make sure you have TH on.


Comment