Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White wire needs a home on tail servo!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • White wire needs a home on tail servo!

    Need a favor please, the white wire has come off the board on the tail servo. It's still attached to the motor and I guess its the reason why I had tail wag for a while followed by my heli spinning like a spiny thing on speed.


    Can someone take a picture please so I can attempt to solder it back on… cheers

    Phil's little world

    Mikado 500se - Align T-Rex 450L Dominator 6S - E-Flite Blade 350 QX2

  • #2
    Send me a picture and I will tell u where it goes
    Steve...

    Outrage RC Field Rep


    Now enhanced with some more EGS's....

    Comment


    • #3
      here ya go.
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by n00by View Post
        here ya go.
        perfic, thank you.

        Phil's little world

        Mikado 500se - Align T-Rex 450L Dominator 6S - E-Flite Blade 350 QX2

        Comment

        Working...
        X