Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crown gear...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Crown gear...

    Can these be bought on their own?
    Can't find them as a separate part.

    Cheers

    John
    http://www.thurrockmfc.co.uk/

  • #2
    Only with all the other tail gears.
    130x
    Blade mSR-X ( Lost )
    Phoenix V3 Sim (Now V4)
    PZ UM T-28 (The Dark Side) - 20 crashes and still going
    DX7
    Skill and Ability - Waiting Delivery!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by SmileyMan View Post
      Only with all the other tail gears.
      Dammit!

      Runs screaming to lathe and mill.

      Actually, I have loads of pewter. It melts at a low temperature and is quite hard when cold. Might try making myself a mould and knock a pewter one out. I smell lost wax technique in my futur..... Darn I'll just buy the metal one.

      Comment


      • #4
        No, you can't buy just separate crown gears, they come with the tail gears and the small metal gear that meshes with the crown gear.

        If you send your worn crown gear back to HH UK and explain that you're not happy with the quality of the gears, they'll send you another one free of charge (you can't just keep doing that though)

        I think the metal crown gear come out this week, so once that's out hopefully it should save A LOT of hassle !

        Comment


        • #5
          Well that sucks.

          Thanks for the info.
          http://www.thurrockmfc.co.uk/

          Comment


          • #6
            I have a Metal Gear BNIB. Had it over a week now but since setting up the mesh right my plastic A-Gear (crown) is not wearing out even in crashes (And I had a HUGE! one recently).

            Not fitting until the plastic one gives way and it's in for 40+ flights now,
            Last edited by SmileyMan; 26-08-2012, 09:43 PM.
            130x
            Blade mSR-X ( Lost )
            Phoenix V3 Sim (Now V4)
            PZ UM T-28 (The Dark Side) - 20 crashes and still going
            DX7
            Skill and Ability - Waiting Delivery!

            Comment


            • #7
              Yeah mine only went cos i tried to take off in long grass and it all got tangled up.
              http://www.thurrockmfc.co.uk/

              Comment

              Working...
              X