I know its not technically a 130x issue, but I'm sure you guys will have contacts...
I'm chewing through packs of lipo's and need a new charger waiting an hour for each to recharge is just painful - I really like the spec/look of the new Turnigy 4x6s - gives me scope power for future and can do 4 batteries at once.
link :HobbyKing R/C Hobby Store : Turnigy 4x6S 400W Lithium Polymer Battery Charger
But I simply can't find it in stock anywhere... even HK don't seem to have it (and I'd prefer uk based shop if pos)
Anyone seen it in passing anywhere?
Cheers
PoS
I'm chewing through packs of lipo's and need a new charger waiting an hour for each to recharge is just painful - I really like the spec/look of the new Turnigy 4x6s - gives me scope power for future and can do 4 batteries at once.
link :HobbyKing R/C Hobby Store : Turnigy 4x6S 400W Lithium Polymer Battery Charger
But I simply can't find it in stock anywhere... even HK don't seem to have it (and I'd prefer uk based shop if pos)
Anyone seen it in passing anywhere?
Cheers
PoS


Comment