Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another 130x blade ejection today

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Another 130x blade ejection today

    Had another 130x tail blade ejaculation sorry ejection today

    I may try and CA a small metal washer onto the blade hole area to prevent this from happening again.

    Not going to bother sending the Heli back to HH this time.

    Luckily I have a new orange set of blades to hand and a C gear too.

  • #2
    KBDD tail blades. Main reason I changed is I have no interest in losing a eye. Secondly they reduced my vibrations as well.

    In fact I was using safety sunglasses until they arrived after reading these reports.
    130x
    Blade mSR-X ( Lost )
    Phoenix V3 Sim (Now V4)
    PZ UM T-28 (The Dark Side) - 20 crashes and still going
    DX7
    Skill and Ability - Waiting Delivery!

    Comment


    • #3
      While I admit the user pool is going to be substantially lower, I have yet to hear of a KBDD tail throwing so maybe he has a point.

      Did it not bend the tail shaft when it threw? I would have though the imbalance would have nuked it at these speeds.
      Ridding the world of Helis, one crash at a time....

      sigpic Proud owner of an EGS and a platinum EGS!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Two in a row, not good.
        Jr forza 700 - one mean machine!lol
        Logo 600sx v2- the big boy
        Trex 550l- crazyness
        Optim 80cp- Just amazing!
        All using Neos with Vbar control

        Comment


        • #5
          I'll check the tail outputshaft to see if it's bent.

          Who has stock of KBDD tail blades?

          Comment


          • #6
            We have stock!
            Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
            http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
            Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
            Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


            Comment


            • #7
              Link pls Kyle and do you have them in orange ?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Surinder Singh View Post
                Link pls Kyle and do you have them in orange ?

                Surinder, you didn't read Kyles signature.
                But just to help:-

                KBDD 130X Neon Orange Tail Blades [KBDD5254]
                TRex 500 FBL DFC VBar Pro Blueline, Standard Align Setup.
                TRex 500 Pro DFC 3GX, Standard Align Setup
                mCPX
                Phoenix
                Futaba 10C

                Comment


                • #9
                  No worries found them on your site.

                  Pls sent out ASAP desperate to try these out

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    He might be on Tapatalk (no sigs ).

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thanks Mal managed to find the link just before you post

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Order Received and already packed for you! Hows that for efficiency?
                        Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
                        http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
                        Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
                        Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thank
                          I likes it
                          By the way the upgrade bearing set I had from you has helped smooth things out alot.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Surinder Singh View Post
                            Thank
                            I likes it
                            By the way the upgrade bearing set I had from you has helped smooth things out alot.
                            Great to hear that dude! We have been receiving very positive reviews/feedback!

                            We have been working hard to grow the business and bring new things, we have solid mainshafts in the pipeline hopefully. With support from this forum we can grow and give back to you guys!
                            Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
                            http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
                            Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
                            Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Just ordered 2 sets of kbdd's for mine

                              Goblin 500
                              | Blade 130x | Blade 180cfx
                              Spektrum DX8


                              GWR Pilot 2011 & 2012

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X