Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Microheii double bearing blade grips now in stock

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Microheii double bearing blade grips now in stock

    Microheii double bearing blade grips now in stock.
    So grab them before they disappear

    Double Bearing Aluminum Tail Blade Grip set - BLADE 130 X, MICROHELI

    Just ordered with some other bits and bobs.
    I've also ordered the silver Rakon heli tail grips to compare the two.

    Surinder.

  • #2
    Ordered mine earlier in the rather fetching red along with the red tailcase and delrin maingear and hub.
    Hirobo Lama with Electric Conversion
    GraupnerMZ24 PRO





    Comment


    • #3
      Was looking out for the silver tail box it was showing in stock earlier today. Now just the red one is showning.
      It's no longer listed for some reason

      Comment


      • #4
        It'll be back, they always offer stuff in both silver and red.

        Edit, in fact http://www.microheli.com/store/product_info.php/cPath/3_75/products_id/832
        Last edited by Zeeflyboy; 16-08-2012, 03:43 AM.
        Ridding the world of Helis, one crash at a time....

        sigpic Proud owner of an EGS and a platinum EGS!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Surinder Singh View Post
          Microheii double bearing blade grips now in stock.
          So grab them before they disappear

          Double Bearing Aluminum Tail Blade Grip set - BLADE 130 X, MICROHELI

          Just ordered with some other bits and bobs.
          I've also ordered the silver Rakon heli tail grips to compare the two.

          Surinder.
          Hey Sunrider, does it come with a tail shaft as it shows in the pic ? wonder if they can make a straight one ! LOL
          Current Heli's, Align Trex 550, Blade MCPx BL, Blade 130x, Blade 450x, JR DSX9

          Total RC nut ! have been for 35 years ! my count so far of over 192 models ! ( Cars, Planes, jets, gliders and Helicopters)

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi Mike00top,

            I believe the MH one comes with its own tail shaft. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it is straight
            The Rakon one uses the the standard tail shaft I think.

            I'll be trying them both out to compare.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Surinder Singh View Post
              Hi Mike00top,

              I believe the MH one comes with its own tail shaft. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it is straight
              The Rakon one uses the the standard tail shaft I think.

              I'll be trying them both out to compare.
              Great, i would like to hear what you think of those parts, i guess others would too
              Current Heli's, Align Trex 550, Blade MCPx BL, Blade 130x, Blade 450x, JR DSX9

              Total RC nut ! have been for 35 years ! my count so far of over 192 models ! ( Cars, Planes, jets, gliders and Helicopters)

              Comment


              • #8
                Trying to find stock anywhere is murder. How often do they update their stock levels?
                Cheers
                Stuart
                • Trex 600 EFL, Beast X; Trex 450 3GX with Scorpion motor and ESC; Trex 250 DFC, 3GX stock

                Comment


                • #9
                  Blade grips are showing in stock on microheli.com in the 130x section.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I am going to wait till Midlands have them, last time I ordered a pitch slider, Midlands have them before I got mine from direct order.
                    The parts look good, but in this case I'll wait for you guys to test them, they can be a bit bend prone.
                    Michal

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I accidentally ordered some from microheli... what can I say, I have problems.

                      Hopefully they'll start selling the tail shaft separately soon - it can't be any worse than the stock one lol. Would be good to have a couple in the spares box.
                      Ridding the world of Helis, one crash at a time....

                      sigpic Proud owner of an EGS and a platinum EGS!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        MidlandHeli have got the 130x MIcroheli tail grips in stock today, i reserved one and collecting tomorrow. My rakonheli tail pitch slider should arrive tomorrow too from ebay.

                        Surinder, how did you find the rakonheli tail pitch slider and grips compared to stock?

                        As i broke the tail pitch slider pin and tail grip ball, Thought i'd upgrade the tail as it seems to be the weakes point.

                        Any one ordered a metal A gear? Really in need of one now!
                        Paz

                        Goblin Black Nitro
                        Goblin 380
                        Oxy 2
                        Vcontrol

                        Leicester Heli Flyers Club

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hi paz26181,

                          I ordered 2 rakon tail sliders. I sold one of them on to one of guys on this forum. I've kept one of them to put on my second 130x.

                          I'm currently running the Microheli pitch slider and it is really working well. However Sunny also has one and his was really sloppy from new. So his is not doing to well. I've heard one other guy who is finding that his Microheli slider is causing issues due to both his and Sunny's being machined wrong (center hole being too big). I think I may have got luck with mine

                          I've also got the metal gear but not fitted it due to the stock one doing well at the moment.

                          Also picked up Microheli tail grips from Midland today. Even though I have a set or Rakon and Microheli tail grips coming from abroad.
                          I'll probably end up selling the extra ones at some point

                          I'll be trying the Rakon slider on my second 130x next week. Will let you guys know how I get on.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Tried out the microheli tail grips and rakon tail slider on my 130x today, its taken out a lot of the slop. Tested 4 batteries of sports flying on my street and it seems to hold up well. Weathers better tomorrow, looking forward to see how it handles 3d.

                            It's got a very little til wag but nothing really, should i turn the tail gain down 3 knoches?

                            Lot of people have turn the tail gain down, what does that do and how does it help during flight?
                            Paz

                            Goblin Black Nitro
                            Goblin 380
                            Oxy 2
                            Vcontrol

                            Leicester Heli Flyers Club

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Mines has a slight wag now and again. I just live with it. I'd rather the tail hold well and not let go. So I've left the gains at the default values for now.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X