I'm getting pretty happy now with the spool up and flight vibrations after various mods.
However when I first connect the battery I get the tones of de-da-da, then doo-dle-do - yeah sing it its about right
then the tail servo just starts (and continues) to chatter away - now I admit my heli experience is limited to a honey bee FP and an mSRx but I don't recall them having chatty servos when its not even flying or rotating.
I'm presuming its normal ?
Can anyone say what theirs does if it is similar or not?
Cheers
Steve
However when I first connect the battery I get the tones of de-da-da, then doo-dle-do - yeah sing it its about right

then the tail servo just starts (and continues) to chatter away - now I admit my heli experience is limited to a honey bee FP and an mSRx but I don't recall them having chatty servos when its not even flying or rotating.
I'm presuming its normal ?
Can anyone say what theirs does if it is similar or not?
Cheers
Steve

Comment