Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issues

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Issues

    Anyone having Issues with the tail drive.
    I bought the Blade 130X today, Charged the Battery.
    Check over make sure everything is secure, then go for its first hover!!!!!!
    Within 10 Seconds hoverd great! Then Bang, No Tail drive??
    Bits falling off, saying Bits Tail Drive Main Gear fell out? Replaced the gear try again, These Gears are only Push on.
    Me thinks a design fault, again the gear falls out.
    I'm very disapointed. Unless there super glued in they will keep falling out, imo

    EVO 180
    MCPX
    Storm 400 rebuilt again!
    KDS 450
    Mini Titan V2
    DJI Phantom fc
    Big Steve

  • #2
    Check the torque tube is in the right way around.

    One way allows it to drift backwards fouling the tail shaft and providing little support to the front gear.

    Comment


    • #3
      Mistake I made with mine was flying it only after giving it a once over and adjusting the main gear and all that. What I should have done from the start is stripped the whole tail and main shaft down. Checked and rebuilt. I have since done this and it's now totally smooth but the A gear still very warn because I did not do first thing. Just the resonance problem which will be sorted soon.

      What I found out is it's BnSBF (Buy and Strip Build Fly)
      130x
      Blade mSR-X ( Lost )
      Phoenix V3 Sim (Now V4)
      PZ UM T-28 (The Dark Side) - 20 crashes and still going
      DX7
      Skill and Ability - Waiting Delivery!

      Comment


      • #4
        The Issue I now find is when spool up, its smooth, Hit 45% throttle and Vibrations very bad then hit 50% smooth again.
        This is why the tail falls apart as every thing comes loose, due to the vibrations at the tail end!!

        EVO 180
        MCPX
        Storm 400 rebuilt again!
        KDS 450
        Mini Titan V2
        DJI Phantom fc
        Big Steve

        Comment


        • #5
          Mine just starts to piro after hovering for a few seconds,so I thinks its a rebuild for me too.Once my magnifying glass comes as the parts are soooo bloomin small )). I may try this part also Double Bearing Stainless Steel Tail Pitch Slider - BLADE 130 X, MICROHELI. (thanks to Zeeflyboy for his post).
          Hirobo Lama with Electric Conversion
          GraupnerMZ24 PRO





          Comment

          Working...
          X