Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Made myself a little case!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Made myself a little case!

    Well I had a spare 15 mins and found this old case lying around that was the perfect fit for the 130X

    I cut up an old exercise mat into rectangles and glued them together with spray glue to make a larger foam block. I then cut out the shape of the heli using a knife et voila! Bit rough around the edges but functional!

    It has a nice little pocket in the top too that can hold the instruction manual with spare blades, gears, little screwdriver and hex driver. Now I just need more batteries!!!
    Attached Files
    Ridding the world of Helis, one crash at a time....

    sigpic Proud owner of an EGS and a platinum EGS!!!

  • #2
    Wow! How neat is that! Looks real pro does that. Very nice

    Vikki.

    Comment


    • #3
      Very neat, gives me ideas and I only got my 130x today

      Comment


      • #4
        Very Nice, what case are you using ?

        Comment


        • #5
          looks nice - where did you buy the foam? looking for a good source
          Sev

          ---
          Thunder Tiger E700 BD3SX
          Trex 700E DFC HV BD3SX (Night Flyer)
          Trex 450L DFC BD3SX
          Trex 150 PRO DFC
          Blade Nano CP X
          Blade mCP X v2
          Blade 130X
          DJI Inspire 1
          DJI Phantom 2 iOSDmini
          EMAX Nighthawk 280 Pro FPV Racer
          EMAX 250 Pro V2 FPV Racer

          Futaba 18MZ
          Phoenix V5, AccuRC, neXt & RX2SIM
          ​
          MK Heli Club MKMAA

          Proud Owner of:

          Comment


          • #6
            Cheers, it seems to do the job!

            The case was from a set of 3 that maplin sell.... Like a set of russian dolls lol. Each case inside the larger one. This was the smallest one.

            Like I say the foam was just from an old exercise Matt. I cut a few rectangles and glued together to make a thicker piece.
            Ridding the world of Helis, one crash at a time....

            sigpic Proud owner of an EGS and a platinum EGS!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Nice! I have the same cases!
              Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
              http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
              Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
              Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


              Comment


              • #8
                Ha Ha, kyle only showed the case open ! i bet its pink on the outside LOL you should see his shocking MCPX in pink and white ! ! !
                Current Heli's, Align Trex 550, Blade MCPx BL, Blade 130x, Blade 450x, JR DSX9

                Total RC nut ! have been for 35 years ! my count so far of over 192 models ! ( Cars, Planes, jets, gliders and Helicopters)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Me too I have these cases! They were on half price deals a while ago around 20quid for set of 3 but no foam.
                  Just been looking they have these include foam...
                  Small Flight Case : Flight & Rugged Cases : Maplin Electronics ...£24
                  Flight Case with Foam : Flight & Rugged Cases : Maplin Electronics ...£20

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Awesome looking case! Beats the original box I am using...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mike00top View Post
                      Ha Ha, kyle only showed the case open ! i bet its pink on the outside LOL you should see his shocking MCPX in pink and white ! ! !
                      You leave my pink mcpx alone, shes self conscious!
                      Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
                      http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
                      Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
                      Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hmmmm....
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	020820121242.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	315.2 KB
ID:	1871533
                        I knew I was doing something wrong.
                        Trev
                        Lots of different things that fly

                        And happy to have FOUR shiny EGS

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Man, I wish mine was as tidy as yours matey!

                          Did some little modifications today - cut an extra battery slot and added a little spare parts bin for all the little odds and sods. I might also add a little anti slip surface to the top side of the case so that I can use it as a landing pad.

                          you might notice she's had some new shoes, a new face and some mighty fine pink tails blades too lol.
                          Attached Files
                          Ridding the world of Helis, one crash at a time....

                          sigpic Proud owner of an EGS and a platinum EGS!!!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X