Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show me your vid of yo flying the 130

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Show me your vid of yo flying the 130

    Seen many 3d vids of it but what about those of you who are not 3d'ers.

    Post your vids
    + 7 x Eddies finest EGS's



  • #2
    Ben check Jamies post out.. Hard core.!!!
    TREX 600 pro V-BAR

    TREX 500 V-BAR
    DFC

    BLADE 130x

    DX7

    PHOENIX




    Comment


    • #3
      Holy Shit Stevens! Get back to that maternity ward!
      x 3

      Comment


      • #4
        If his mrs is giving birth he's got loads of spare time, give the man a break. You know of all people how hard it is for us blokes at the hospital

        I seen Jamies and yes it is awesome but I would like to see some from those who do not fly like that
        + 7 x Eddies finest EGS's


        Comment


        • #5
          They are very nice to fly,just get one Ben

          Flew mine in 15mph wind earlier and it flew great.
          T- rex 600n V-bar
          Logo 550sx V-bar
          Logo 600sx V-bar
          Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

          VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

          Comment


          • #6
            I am most assuredly not a 3D'er... I'm about a 2.5D'er or maybe a 2.4D'er

            While I've come to terms with not being able to piro flip, it doesn't make for a particuarly entertaining video.

            The 130X however is brilliant. I'm really loving it now on about 10 flights or so. It really is everything the mCP X should have been imo.
            Ridding the world of Helis, one crash at a time....

            sigpic Proud owner of an EGS and a platinum EGS!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BladeStriker View Post
              They are very nice to fly,just get one Ben

              Flew mine in 15mph wind earlier and it flew great.
              Second that.
              Michal

              sigpic

              Comment

              Working...
              X