Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

130x = Awesome Fun!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 130x = Awesome Fun!!

    Had it out again this evening, and really cannot get enough of it! It has plenty of power, the tail hold is amazingly good for its size, and most surprising of all, it takes a bash really very well. I've stacked it 4 or 5 times now (plus RcTinTin flew it in to a tree! ), and every time it just keeps going. Check out the video below, just a fun 5 minute odd flight chucking it about, crashing it, and carrying on (excuse the language, Slippery Stevens has a potty mouth )


  • #2
    Nice flying as always Jamie, mind you, you could make a brick fly that well!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      The more I see the more my finger what's to push that buy button. LOL

      Comment


      • #4
        Nice one Jamie,they are good fun,are you preferring the bullet blades too?
        T- rex 600n V-bar
        Logo 550sx V-bar
        Logo 600sx V-bar
        Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

        VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah I prefer the bullets, doesn't seem any less agile, but is less wobbly and skittish, mind you there really isn't much in it

          Comment


          • #6
            Deffo better in a breeze too

            I filmed mine again this eve...Im calling mine Dave...Brave Dave

            T- rex 600n V-bar
            Logo 550sx V-bar
            Logo 600sx V-bar
            Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

            VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

            Comment


            • #7
              That camera man was well good, flying was ok as well.!!!!
              TREX 600 pro V-BAR

              TREX 500 V-BAR
              DFC

              BLADE 130x

              DX7

              PHOENIX




              Comment


              • #8
                I'm a hard sell on micro helis but having now flown one I know that I will be getting one. Very capable for such a tiny machine. I wasn't expecting much after the mcpx, but these are a different class.
                Mikes Place - Home of the golden dump.

                Sponsored by Elite Models.
                http://www.elitemodelsonline.co.uk/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Great flying.

                  Have to say I'm loving mine... I'm no where near as good as you guys though lol.
                  Ridding the world of Helis, one crash at a time....

                  sigpic Proud owner of an EGS and a platinum EGS!!!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X