Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

throttle curves+dual rates, expo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • throttle curves+dual rates, expo

    I was just wondering what throttle curves everyone is using? Also 40% expo seems a bit much and duals rates 85% in i.u 1?
    Sab Goblin 500

  • #2
    Ok, in normal flight I use a throttle curve on most models of 0, 45, 65, 85, 100. Idle up I use 0. 25. 50, 75, 100. All with flybarless helis.

    I don't like much expo and rarely use more than 15%. Dual rates I do use: 85% in normal flight but 100% in idle up.

    But it is personal preference with expo and dual rates. Pitch curves are -12 to +12° in idle up and -4 to +11 in normal flight.

    Cheers
    Dom
    BIG BAD DOM
    Compass 7HV, Compass 4926-510KV motor, AR7200BX, Castle Ice2 120HV, MKS BLS950/980 servos
    Mikado Logo 600SE Uvular,
    Scorpion HK4035-330KV, Ikon flb, 12s setup
    SAB Goblin 500, Quantum 4115-1200KV motor, AR7200BX, Kontronics Koby 90, MKS DS9670A+ servos, Align DS650
    Eflite Blade 130X, 8000kv outrunner, all Lynx upgrades including DFC head

    Comment


    • #3
      Mines easy
      100% throttle 0% expo
      And loving it.

      Think if you are newbie then some expo
      Cheers Paul

      sigpic
      Citizen #42

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Geek View Post
        Mines easy
        100% throttle 0% expo
        And loving it.

        Think if you are newbie then some expo
        No dual rates? I would stick about 15-20 expo in, I was out yesterday with it and it seems at bit numb with the stock settings. Flips rolls were a bit slow
        Also love it
        Sab Goblin 500

        Comment


        • #5
          100% D/R's 30% expo, gives full travel, and some nice soft centre for when you are scooting along a few inchs above the ground.


          if u like it full on

          100% DR and neg 5% expo , and hang on to yer hat ! because this little thing really moves
          Current Heli's, Align Trex 550, Blade MCPx BL, Blade 130x, Blade 450x, JR DSX9

          Total RC nut ! have been for 35 years ! my count so far of over 192 models ! ( Cars, Planes, jets, gliders and Helicopters)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by simon1 View Post
            I was just wondering what throttle curves everyone is using? Also 40% expo seems a bit much and duals rates 85% in i.u 1?
            100% D/R, 100% flat TH, 15% expo, linear -100/100 pitch curves, I have no idea how much pitch it gives.
            Michal

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AcidDrink View Post
              100% D/R, 100% flat TH, 15% expo, linear -100/100 pitch curves, I have no idea how much pitch it gives.
              That sounds about right for me personally, will give something like that a go, the stock settings aren't right at all. And I have no idea about the pitch range too
              Sab Goblin 500

              Comment


              • #8
                i dont even know what forum this is in as it's not showing anything on my computer but it shows it when i'm on the ipad
                for what heli is this that you guys are talking about?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by muscleflex View Post
                  i dont even know what forum this is in as it's not showing anything on my computer but it shows it when i'm on the ipad
                  for what heli is this that you guys are talking about?
                  Blade 130x


                  Current helis:
                  V911
                  Blade SR
                  Blade MCPx

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X