Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's funny.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It's funny.....

    I could of stamped on it two days ago,today i loved it....no tail blow outs

    Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_001235.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	282.5 KB
ID:	1909833Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_001226.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	283.3 KB
ID:	1909834Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_001229.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	284.3 KB
ID:	1909835

    T- rex 600n V-bar
    Logo 550sx V-bar
    Logo 600sx V-bar
    Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

    VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

  • #2
    nice flight i must admit its a cracking heli for the money and once you give it a good look over mine has hardly any vibes now with the stock bearings all i did was ajust the boom glue the back gears with some zap goo and a bit of silicone spray and its all good had a right laugh with it at the weekend was doing rolls on the spot low to the ground and loops tired a tic toc (dint look pretty ) but all that i would not even dream of doing with my others unless i was about 5 mistakes high haha
    Tbs discovery quad
    Align 700L Dominator
    Gaui x3
    mikado logo 480 Xxtreme





    Comment


    • #3
      nice flying Nick great little heli now you have it sorted
      cheers
      adieuk
      x7 eddie gold stars!
      proud owner of seven Eddie Gold Star.....

      if it flys fly it, if it dont fix it.....




      www.eaglerc.co.uk
      home of the guinness world record

      trex 600 np fbl rjx head beastx (very nice)
      trex 450 pro (now gone to live in london)
      dx7, phoenix sim

      Comment


      • #4
        If the wind ever drops, I'd like to fly mine again tomorrow! Maybe I'll not have the "teething troubles" I had first time out!
        Good flight fella.
        .......unless otherwise stated, all opinions are my own.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hey, you're right about the 130x landing gear being a pain to glue - my perfect epoxy job on my landing gear the other day didn't work. the epoxy just came off whole. It's as if the landing gear is made of non stick material!
          So I followed your advice and used solder to 'weld' the skid back together then I applied epoxy again. Hopefully it will stick for a while until my local shop gets some spare skids in.

          Comment


          • #6
            I want a 130x so bad

            Comment

            Working...
            X