Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KBDD 130x tail blades.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Just fitted my pink ones

    Resonance on spool up is almost entirely gone... Excellent!

    They fly great, and look awesome with my white/blue canopy and white skids, I just need the matching main blades now.
    Ridding the world of Helis, one crash at a time....

    sigpic Proud owner of an EGS and a platinum EGS!!!

    Comment


    • #17
      Anyone else tried these yet? Any feedback on them?
      BIG BAD DOM
      Compass 7HV, Compass 4926-510KV motor, AR7200BX, Castle Ice2 120HV, MKS BLS950/980 servos
      Mikado Logo 600SE Uvular,
      Scorpion HK4035-330KV, Ikon flb, 12s setup
      SAB Goblin 500, Quantum 4115-1200KV motor, AR7200BX, Kontronics Koby 90, MKS DS9670A+ servos, Align DS650
      Eflite Blade 130X, 8000kv outrunner, all Lynx upgrades including DFC head

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by BigBadDom View Post
        Anyone else tried these yet? Any feedback on them?
        I'll tell you tomorrow, got a couple of pairs on the way from FL.
        Michal

        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          Yep mine should be tomorrow too. I let you know.



          sigpic X 2











          Comment


          • #20
            Yes please guys - look forward to the feedback!
            BIG BAD DOM
            Compass 7HV, Compass 4926-510KV motor, AR7200BX, Castle Ice2 120HV, MKS BLS950/980 servos
            Mikado Logo 600SE Uvular,
            Scorpion HK4035-330KV, Ikon flb, 12s setup
            SAB Goblin 500, Quantum 4115-1200KV motor, AR7200BX, Kontronics Koby 90, MKS DS9670A+ servos, Align DS650
            Eflite Blade 130X, 8000kv outrunner, all Lynx upgrades including DFC head

            Comment


            • #21
              Installed mine, they make no difference. Still vibes at startup (I truly don't think these vibes come from the blades anyway). I've tried 2 pairs, they are quite tight in grips, I am not saying that it was caused by the blades, but I had grip failure after installing 2nd pair (they were tightened as normal), grip cracked and blade shot out. They look pretty, but I don't consider these an upgrade myself, just an alternative option if you want a certain colour.
              Last edited by AcidDrink; 03-08-2012, 10:57 AM.
              Michal

              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                Acid - I think there must be a multitude of issues contributing to the tail vibes... fitting these blades mine almost completely disappeared.

                I didn't find mine overly tight - some guys have noticed the blade root rubbing against the blade grip hub screw - maybe check for clearance there and file a touch off if it;s rubbing?

                in flight there wasn't much difference, tail still held as well as ever.
                Ridding the world of Helis, one crash at a time....

                sigpic Proud owner of an EGS and a platinum EGS!!!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Zeeflyboy View Post
                  Acid - I think there must be a multitude of issues contributing to the tail vibes... fitting these blades mine almost completely disappeared.

                  I didn't find mine overly tight - some guys have noticed the blade root rubbing against the blade grip hub screw - maybe check for clearance there and file a touch off if it;s rubbing?

                  in flight there wasn't much difference, tail still held as well as ever.
                  Yes, the rub on the screw. I'll file them as soon as HH fixes my heli.
                  Michal

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    We have these in stock now, they look awesome! Might have to go with a pink set for myself!!!!
                    Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
                    http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
                    Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
                    Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


                    Comment


                    • #25
                      A quick response is they did help with my vibrations - the last mod I've done and I'm about 80% happy with it now - and the yellow make it much easier to see against the sky - just need some mains to go with them.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Blue ones just ordered from Kyle. Should have done it at the same time as I ordered the bearing kit from him yesterday to avoid paying postage twice! Doh!
                        BIG BAD DOM
                        Compass 7HV, Compass 4926-510KV motor, AR7200BX, Castle Ice2 120HV, MKS BLS950/980 servos
                        Mikado Logo 600SE Uvular,
                        Scorpion HK4035-330KV, Ikon flb, 12s setup
                        SAB Goblin 500, Quantum 4115-1200KV motor, AR7200BX, Kontronics Koby 90, MKS DS9670A+ servos, Align DS650
                        Eflite Blade 130X, 8000kv outrunner, all Lynx upgrades including DFC head

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Hi guys I have been testing the tail blades and the proto type main blades today as it was my mums wedding yesterday.
                          I must say my tail blades have removed the tail vibes significantly!!
                          I am finding the main blades to make the helicopter fly more smooth through 3D manoeuvres and more stable.
                          KBDD and the rest of the team are going to continue testing main blades and I will keep you all up to date.
                          Here is a picture from today.
                          Thanks,
                          Liam
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344196554.388949.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	1871597
                          Taort 450 pro v2 fbl
                          mz18

                          proud owner of 2 egs

                          sponsored by :

                          KBDD International Pilot







                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by BigBadDom View Post
                            Blue ones just ordered from Kyle. Should have done it at the same time as I ordered the bearing kit from him yesterday to avoid paying postage twice! Doh!
                            Ill see what I can do......
                            Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
                            http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
                            Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
                            Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X