Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is anyone still flying the 130x??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So is anyone still flying the 130x??

    Judging by the posts here I'd say probably not but would be very interested to know!!

    Rich
    Heli's: Align 700X, TSA Infusion 700e Platinum, Align 600e Dominator, Align 600n pro DFC, Align 450 Pro DFC Stretched
    Fixed Wing: SEBART Suhkoi 50e
    Gear: Futaba 14SG

    Newton Abbot Heli Club: http://www.naheliclub.org.uk/

    Zeal Blades UK Flight Team www.zealblades.com

  • #2
    I have just given mine away!

    I have had it about three years. I modified it with lots of cnc parts, carbon fibre frame etc. Everything has been replaced. I grew tired of using a magnifying glass to repair it. I did get it to be very reliable in the end but the tail servo packed up the other day and I just couldn't be bothered to obtain and fit another. I was discussing it at our club and I gave it to Waveydavey who will get it going for his children to play with.
    Tron 7.0 advance Vbar evo V Control
    Foamy plank
    icharger 3010b, Coolice 24v psu
    Member of MK Heli Club and LMAC

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah, giving my two to Waveydavey as well, as they haven’t been flown in a while.
      Just invested in two XK K110s. They’ve been around for a while, and getting good reviews.
      TDR (awesome machine) and TDF (almost built)
      Strike7
      SAB Kraken 700 & 580, G570KSE, G420, Buddy 380
      XK-K110 x4
      Futaba 18SZ
      Member of the MKHELI Club

      Comment


      • #4
        Do those XK110’s work with an 18mz? Quite fancy a cheap little micro heli.
        Cheers,
        Simon
        --------------------------------------------
        Trex 700N & E
        Futaba 18mz and some planks !!

        x 2

        Comment


        • #5
          Native Futab fhss
          Works with my 18SZ
          TDR (awesome machine) and TDF (almost built)
          Strike7
          SAB Kraken 700 & 580, G570KSE, G420, Buddy 380
          XK-K110 x4
          Futaba 18SZ
          Member of the MKHELI Club

          Comment


          • #6
            Still fly mine, there good fun
            Today's outlook is fine for flying.
            • Spektrum DX18 gen2, Phoenix Sims, Align MR25XP.
            • Blade Nano, mCP X, 130x, Blade 180, Mini T 450se
            • Trex 250dfc Gpro, Trex 500EFL Gpro.
            • Trex 600E Gpro DFC, Trex 600NSP now Gpro, DFC, Redline 56
            • Flickr Through My Pictures.
            • A helicopter is an aircraft that is lifted and propelled by one or more horizontal rotors because Wikipedia said so.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi Rich,

              I have two 130x's and the 130x Red Bull version which I fly every weekend and take away in our motorhome when we go off camping. I also look after another five 130x's that other club members own and that are flown every weekend too, so I quite like these little helicopters and they have all proven to been pretty robust with just tail gears and regular servo strip downs being required. After a BEC failure on another 130x Red Bull, I did upgrade all of the BEC transistors on these helicopters with the Lynx kit which included an upgraded BEC transistor and a little heatsync to help it run cooler.

              We have had no board failures since doing this mod and I feel it is essential if the uprated tail servo is fitted, as this draws more current than the standard linear one. I did try a couple of upgraded tail servo's on mine but always ended up with a slight tail wag so went back to the standard linear servo, which have proven to be a good match for my limited 3D skills.

              Biggest problem now is finding spares to keep these little helicopters flying, which has been made worse by the issues with Horizon Hobbies distribution methods.

              Have fun and fly safe

              Barry
              Barry
              Sutton Coldfield Radio Controlled Aero Club (SCRCAC for short!) Citizen 00182

              Two Blade MCP-x
              Two Blade 130x
              Red Bull 130x
              Gaui 200 V2 FBL with mini V Bar
              Trex 250SE FBL with mini V Bar and DFC head
              2 x Honeybee King 2's (now retired)
              Mini Titan E325 with Tarot DFC head and mini V Bar
              Gaui 550 CF Hurricane FBL with mini V Bar
              HK Cessna 182 Deluxe, Silver Lady and Graupner GF-15 EDF (just for relaxation)
              And a tolerant wife, what more could any man ask for?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rich_H View Post
                Judging by the posts here I'd say probably not but would be very interested to know!!

                Rich
                I wish id have known i'd definitely have bough it from you! trying to keep my 2 flying and parts are getting scarce now.

                one of mine is extremely modified and running a Spartan vortex vx1p instead of the stock 3in1.

                Rich
                Heli's: Align 700X, TSA Infusion 700e Platinum, Align 600e Dominator, Align 600n pro DFC, Align 450 Pro DFC Stretched
                Fixed Wing: SEBART Suhkoi 50e
                Gear: Futaba 14SG

                Newton Abbot Heli Club: http://www.naheliclub.org.uk/

                Zeal Blades UK Flight Team www.zealblades.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  I still have one. I can't seem to get rid of a head nod and tail wag. Maybe it's just me!

                  Might sell it and move on.
                  Happy Landings.
                  David

                  Winner of SEVEN of the BEST (Eddie Gold Stars)...humbled!

                  Raptor 50. OS50
                  Century Bell 47G in Yellow - Beautiful!
                  Mcpx
                  Blade 130x
                  Goblin 500

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Still got one, last flew it a year or so ago but I monitor the batts to keep them at storage. Might fly it tomorrow ��


                    Align 700n :: Synergy 766 :: US Coastguard (Scale) :: Logo 550 :: Oxy 2 :: Blade 180cfx :: Blade 130x

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Mine are still gathering dust. Still fully working and fun to fly. Just that after the 180cfx and then the upgrade to the oxy 2 left them seriously redundant. Who knows maybe I will take one out one day purely for nostalgic reasons ha ha ha
                      Last edited by Bhujang; 20-11-2023, 10:49 PM.
                      Oxy 2, 180cfx, 130X
                      Goosky S1
                      DX 8 , Phoenix sim, DJI P3P

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X