My 130x has a "tail issue" and I cant figure out what is broken. I have aftermarket ali tail grips, but all else is original plastic.
Without any rotation / power applied the servo moves the tail rotors as expected.
As power is applied and rotation increases, the tail shaft slides so that it protrudes out to the left side of the tail case. The end locking "nut" (with the two screws holding the tail shaft) is locked securely to the shaft - but is not "locked" to the tail case - hence the sliding action.
Not having a "working" version to compare against - I am not sure which part has broken to allow the shaft to move.
Any suggestions please?
Thanks
Without any rotation / power applied the servo moves the tail rotors as expected.
As power is applied and rotation increases, the tail shaft slides so that it protrudes out to the left side of the tail case. The end locking "nut" (with the two screws holding the tail shaft) is locked securely to the shaft - but is not "locked" to the tail case - hence the sliding action.
Not having a "working" version to compare against - I am not sure which part has broken to allow the shaft to move.
Any suggestions please?
Thanks




Comment