Hi guys. Just rebuilt my Redbull after losing it on a loop.
Reached the bottom of the loop and the tail just went nuts and crashed.
Spooled her up after rebuild, all Servos working fine but as soon as I reach take off speed the tail freezes.
As soon as the motor spools down the tail comes back to life and the main blades lift slightly like they do when the main board binds or connects with the tx or you've just powered up the heli for a flight.
Ive changed the board and the tail servo and it still has the problem.
I have a second 130 Redbull and that works fine from my radio so it's no the tx settings causing the issue.
Many ideas please chaps ?
Grant.
Reached the bottom of the loop and the tail just went nuts and crashed.
Spooled her up after rebuild, all Servos working fine but as soon as I reach take off speed the tail freezes.
As soon as the motor spools down the tail comes back to life and the main blades lift slightly like they do when the main board binds or connects with the tx or you've just powered up the heli for a flight.
Ive changed the board and the tail servo and it still has the problem.
I have a second 130 Redbull and that works fine from my radio so it's no the tx settings causing the issue.
Many ideas please chaps ?
Grant.


Comment