Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blade 130x uncontrollable

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I sent it back to Horizon and they tested it and found no problem at all. I still had the same problem when I tried it. So I set up a new profile on my controller, bound it to the helicopter and it worked perfectly! I've been through the old settings and they are exactly the same. Weird, but at least it works now.

    Comment


    • #17
      Did you check the servo sub-trim settings?
      Tom
      sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
      SAB Goblin 630 Competition
      - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
      Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
      Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
      .... and a Gaui X3
      Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
      ... and two EGS'



      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by tomatwalden View Post
        Did you check the servo sub-trim settings?
        Thats a good point Tom, it has caught me out before
        1x EGS, TREX 450 PRO DFC & 130X. DX9 radio. No idea what i am doing trying to fly

        Comment

        Working...
        X