If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I thought it was 8350kv? Anyway, I've got one waiting to go into mine along with a few other select upgrades (head, grips, tail box and grips etc). Just got to find time to fit it all.
What amazed me is how tiny it is. It's around half the height of the stock motor! Supposed to give the power of the spin variant (if not a little more) with the battery usage of stock.
I don't think you would lose much! It comes with a small carbon strengthening plate too. Oh and it's very pretty (i know that sounds gay but it is :-/ )
I don't think you would lose much! It comes with a small carbon strengthening plate too. Oh and it's very pretty (i know that sounds gay but it is :-/ )
Lol, not too bothered about the strengthening plate as I have the carbon frameset
Out of interest, which carbon frame did you go for? Does it crash ok? My worry about making it all stiffer was its crash ability. I am very tempted by the carbon frame as I have pretty much every other upgrade waiting to go on.
Out of interest, which carbon frame did you go for? Does it crash ok? My worry about making it all stiffer was its crash ability. I am very tempted by the carbon frame as I have pretty much every other upgrade waiting to go on.
Went with : Xtreme Productions Carbon Fibre Frame Set 130X B130X26
Went together great & motor fits even better, easy access to the servos also.
Have not had a major crash as yet but a few bumpy landings & a couple of low level crashes into kitchen units & it's been fine
My 130x has some of the xtreme upgrades & quite a few from the lynx range
According to some reviews from beta testers on Helifreak, the motor is claimed to be lighter than stock, more powerful and gives virtually the same flight times so it seems like a no brainier to me.
I was considering the Spin 8000 but will be getting this in a few weeks along with a few more upgrades ;-)
According to some reviews from beta testers on Helifreak, the motor is claimed to be lighter than stock, more powerful and gives virtually the same flight times so it seems like a no brainier to me.
I was considering the Spin 8000 but will be getting this in a few weeks along with a few more upgrades ;-)
Its not available yet though is it?
Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more... http://www.rc-hero.co.uk Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
Check out our ratings at Trustpilot
Comment