If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
well I ordered my rex from RC-Expert just before last Christmas and can't fault them - placed the order in the evening and it was in the country 36hrs later - took parcel farce or whoever the courier was 3 more days to deliver but still pretty good. At that point I hadn't heard bad stuff about RC-Expert - I have heard of quite a few people having problems since though so I would have done as you have and ordered from Fung, seems to have a very good rep.
Don't count your chickens about customs too soon though - took them 3 months but I eventually got a letter demanding money, think it was about another £20.... but heck, a Rex 450S, 2 packs, upgraded swash and everything other than an RX still only cost £220.... bargain.
Mine had it's maiden flight yesterday and besides a few problems getting the gyro to work properly (user incompetence rather than anything wrong with it) it flew like a dream - can't get enough of the noise it makes as it spools up!
Comment