Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Everyone

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello Everyone

    Hi all just thought I would say hi I am new to this forum it was recommended by a friend of mine. I fly the trex450 se so this will be my home from now on.I luck foward to talking to you trex fans

  • #2
    Welcome

    Cheers

    Mark
    sigpicx2

    Airskipper 50 - For sale

    Comment


    • #3
      Welcome to the best UK forums around!

      Cheers

      Taffage

      Comment


      • #4
        Always good to see more heli folk, welcome
        450SE Silver - Power: Neu1107-2Y + 10t pinion
        ESC: Jazz 40-6-18 Gov.- Batts: 4s, FP 2100 20C. pitch +/- 11 (TC60 PC 0,25,50,75,100) HS2900
        HS65Mg x3 + GY401 + S9650 tail
        Rx: AR6200 - Tx: FF9Super(T9CP) Spektrum module
        Progress Status - aggressive fff and loops
        Crash count = 10 for 153
        Trex time aloft = 19:45
        -Twister Cp - Yuk!
        -Blade CX2 - Yay

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Taffage View Post
          the best UK forums around!

          Taffage
          errrrr no!
          its the best heli forum in the worrrrrld!

          welcome!
          Tom
          ---------------------------------------------
          ---T-rex 600n---Knight 3D---T-rex 450 se v2---
          ---------------------------------------------

          Comment

          Working...
          X