Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VID====Nutz Night Trex 450====VID

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VID====Nutz Night Trex 450====VID

    I dunno how to use the embedded movie thing so it will have to be a link

    Da [ame="http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=1090763008103798597&hl=en-GB"]Nutz[/ame]

    Sorry for the quality it is a video phone recording.
    Raptor 50 V3 Titan
    OS 50 hyper-MP2 pipe-9252-401 & 9254-Rev Max-Radix600-Radix 95- Kasama Head

    Trex 600N Pro R.I.P
    OS 50 Hyper-MP5-9451-611 & 9256-RevLock 20-CycLock-Radix600-Align Tail Blades

    Knight 3D
    OS 50 Hyper-MP5 Pipe-9255-Logictech 6100-Rev Lock 20-Radix600-Radix 95

    Trex SEV2
    4S TP 2000-Medusa 28-40-3400 Jazz 40-6-18-GY401 & 9650-HS65MG

  • #2
    That's pretty amazing!! Nice stuff!!!
    Trex 500CF - GY401 with S9254, HS-5245MGs, Torque Tube, AR7000..
    Blade CX2 - With AR6100
    Spectrum DX7 Tx (2.4Ghz), Phoenix Sim (1.05c)
    Based in Brisbane , Australia!
    Past helis: Lama V4, Raptor 50, Trex450SE, Gaui EP550

    Comment


    • #3
      nice one leon i like the last few minutes where you mate gets right underneath ..very spectacular view
      Ron

      hobby-hangar.co.uk
      SWRCH-GO big or Go home!
      http://www.ultimatebuildandfly.co.uk/

      Comment


      • #4
        Shame you could not see the landing, I caught it in my hand
        Raptor 50 V3 Titan
        OS 50 hyper-MP2 pipe-9252-401 & 9254-Rev Max-Radix600-Radix 95- Kasama Head

        Trex 600N Pro R.I.P
        OS 50 Hyper-MP5-9451-611 & 9256-RevLock 20-CycLock-Radix600-Align Tail Blades

        Knight 3D
        OS 50 Hyper-MP5 Pipe-9255-Logictech 6100-Rev Lock 20-Radix600-Radix 95

        Trex SEV2
        4S TP 2000-Medusa 28-40-3400 Jazz 40-6-18-GY401 & 9650-HS65MG

        Comment


        • #5
          On that note shall I leave the gate open..

          Looking good in the dark Nutz.

          Comment


          • #6
            Here's some stills of Nutz's T-Rex outside my house the other night - some pretty wacky effects. He really was inverted in the last one, not just an inverted image
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #7
              I wonderd if people caught their 450 helis sometimes. I'be been tempted to try it.
              Obviously very dangerous.

              do you catch the skids or the tail boom stays nutz?
              I saw a vid of a honeybee where he caught the tail boom stays, then closed the throttle with his mouth (I gues he had no t hold on the out of the box complete tx).

              Just going out to try my nightfly 450 setup for the first tme tonight I think.
              www.heli-extreme.co.uk a good club in south Sheffield
              600n pro BeastX Align DFC head bls251, 3xbls451, align gov, 600d, 2in1
              trex500, BeastX DS510 swash, Beast X cutr and carve head DS520 HK3026-1900, Align 425D blades, 5S4200 rev'trix, K&BDD dampers, AR6200
              "450" superframeSTK, align DFC head v2tail, hk22281-8 on 3S 9650w9257gear commander 55A align 325D hitec digitals Tarot ZYX, AR6100e
              MCPX kbdd tail and blades, miniaviation bats

              Dont spend more flying models than it costs to fly for real

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by moyesboy View Post
                I wonderd if people caught their 450 helis sometimes. I'be been tempted to try it.

                Obviously very dangerous

                Call me old fashioned I would call it totally stupid after the video that was posted here of the lads leg that was severed by a heli blade..

                Comment


                • #9
                  I always catch my heli but this is because I know I can and only doing on a still day.
                  I catch it at arm lengths, by the skids directly under but slightly behind the main shaft from a hover. I always do it in norm mode (lowest head speed and once in my hand grip it tight as when you shut the throttle the heli will push down in your hand because of the neg pitch but the neg pitch will also help kill the head speed quickly as well.

                  Do it at your own risk, please remember there is a reason for my user name and I will not be held responsible for encouraging this behavior.
                  Raptor 50 V3 Titan
                  OS 50 hyper-MP2 pipe-9252-401 & 9254-Rev Max-Radix600-Radix 95- Kasama Head

                  Trex 600N Pro R.I.P
                  OS 50 Hyper-MP5-9451-611 & 9256-RevLock 20-CycLock-Radix600-Align Tail Blades

                  Knight 3D
                  OS 50 Hyper-MP5 Pipe-9255-Logictech 6100-Rev Lock 20-Radix600-Radix 95

                  Trex SEV2
                  4S TP 2000-Medusa 28-40-3400 Jazz 40-6-18-GY401 & 9650-HS65MG

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X