Hello,
What is the stock blade length of the 450 SE v2 blades? I was reading up on blades and was thinking of buying some 325mm blades for my upcoming SE, however after reading some blade reviews I noticed that the reviewer mentioned that in order to use 325mm blades a longer tail boom is required?
I thought it would be smart to ask before ordering the blades and getting some nasty boom smack in the process
Thanks
www
What is the stock blade length of the 450 SE v2 blades? I was reading up on blades and was thinking of buying some 325mm blades for my upcoming SE, however after reading some blade reviews I noticed that the reviewer mentioned that in order to use 325mm blades a longer tail boom is required?
I thought it would be smart to ask before ordering the blades and getting some nasty boom smack in the process

Thanks
www

Comment