Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

trex 600e tail kick

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • trex 600e tail kick

    Hi guys

    cant work out why. When I move rudder to the right the tail kicks back a bit when I centre stick, its ok when I move to the left. Gyro gain is a 80%

  • #2
    What gyro, flybarless unit. This is one of hardest things to eradicate, is it a lot or a just a bit
    Humble owner of 7 Eddie Gold Stars and Ex - member of Mk Heli Club
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      its an align 3gx, when i say its a kick you can say its a bounce back, just a little

      Comment


      • #4
        Are you on v4? This is a fairly common problem. I think it is capable of being cured but I can't remember how!
        Tron 7.0 advance Vbar evo V Control
        Foamy plank
        icharger 3010b, Coolice 24v psu
        Member of MK Heli Club and LMAC

        Comment


        • #5
          yep its on v4

          Comment

          Working...
          X