Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost Phoenix Disk

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lost Phoenix Disk

    Hi all,

    I've just changed computers but I've misplaced my Phoenix disk, does anyone know where I can download a copy?
    As Phoenix want to charge £15 for a replacement one!

    Thanks in advance,
    Danny
    < Insert witty comment here >

  • #2
    Go to the Phoenix sim part of the forum theres a sticky with the right files

    Here you go

    http://www.rcheliaddict.co.uk/phoeni...downloads.html
    Humble owner of 7 Eddie Gold Stars and Ex - member of Mk Heli Club
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by waveydavey View Post
      Go to the Phoenix sim part of the forum theres a sticky with the right files

      Here you go

      http://www.rcheliaddict.co.uk/phoeni...downloads.html

      Thats awesome

      Comment


      • #4
        If you get stuck I can upload it to my Google Drive tonight.
        Harry

        Mikado Logo 700 | VBar Neo | JR HV Servos | Pyro 750-50L | Kontronik Kosmik 160HV + buffer pack|
        Thunder Tiger G4 E720 | CGY760 FBL | BLS272SV + BLS276SV | Align 800MX Dom 440kv | Kontronik PowerJive 120HV + Opti UltraGuard |
        SAB Kraken 580 6S | Spirit FBL | BLS173SV + BLS276SV | HK4025 1100kV | Kontronik Kolibri 140LV + Opti UltraGuard |


        And a pillow for the doghouse...

        Powered by Futaba 18SZ

        Comment


        • #5
          Awesome, thanks all. I'm downloading the files now
          Last edited by Danny_K75; 14-01-2016, 11:45 AM. Reason: Smiley update
          < Insert witty comment here >

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Danny_K75 View Post
            (y)
            Thumbs up doesn't work on forums

            This one is better anyway
            Harry

            Mikado Logo 700 | VBar Neo | JR HV Servos | Pyro 750-50L | Kontronik Kosmik 160HV + buffer pack|
            Thunder Tiger G4 E720 | CGY760 FBL | BLS272SV + BLS276SV | Align 800MX Dom 440kv | Kontronik PowerJive 120HV + Opti UltraGuard |
            SAB Kraken 580 6S | Spirit FBL | BLS173SV + BLS276SV | HK4025 1100kV | Kontronik Kolibri 140LV + Opti UltraGuard |


            And a pillow for the doghouse...

            Powered by Futaba 18SZ

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks, I've updated it
              < Insert witty comment here >

              Comment


              • #8
                That makes a refreshing change from the usual "Lost Phoenix Dongle" threads that we usually see here every few months!
                Raptor 90 SE FBL e-conversion, Raptor E720, Raptor E820, Synergy E7, Goblin 700 & TREX 700N

                Comment


                • #9
                  Excellent just what I was looking for, after 4 years I have found the box cd case dongle just need the software thanks

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X