Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New canopy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New canopy

    Hi all

    I have 2 questions for you all

    Im after a canopy that I'm looking to paint myself does anybody know where I might be able to buy one in the uk.

    Which leads me to my next question what shall I paint it like my heli is a 450 size

    Thanks Keith
    T-Rex 450 copy
    Fly it like you stole it

  • #2
    Align-Trex, Fast Lads, Midlands (in no particular order)
    T-Rex 600N Pro x 2 - T-Rex 600N Sport - Rappy 50 - Hughes scale (Rappy 50) - Hughes scale (Century 50)
    Jet Ranger scale (GH 61) - Mini Titan - mCPx - A "few" canopies
    www.Cano-Fx.co.uk
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Paint it however you want. Put your mark on it
      Kev




      Comment


      • #4
        Fusuno do an unpainted 450 GF canopy for £8.50.

        I recommend having a go, i've done it a number of times and its nice to have something personal even if it looks like a dogs breakfast

        its no buckers, but i was chuffed with it

        Last edited by debrooker; 07-09-2012, 11:08 AM. Reason: added picture

        Comment

        Working...
        X