If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Everytime I see it on the homepage I just have to have another look at those bl@@dy canopies and it's becoming almost too hard to resist temptation any longer
Superb mista, when I've recovered from buying the logo expect a pm from me.
Logo 700 Xxtreme
SAB Gobbler 700
SAB Gobby 500
T-Rex 700, Now FuBarred (Lol)
T-Rex 700E, 12s Fun
T-Rex 250 FBL, Less parts to break,
DJi 450 FPV Flamewheel
Everytime I see it on the homepage I just have to have another look at those bl@@dy canopies and it's becoming almost too hard to resist temptation any longer
Superb mista, when I've recovered from buying the logo expect a pm from me.
Rob
TDR (in progress)
SAB Goblin 700
Vibe 90SG Vibe 500E
Trex 700 VBar, Trex 700 BeastX
Trex 600FBL, Trex 600NP, Trex 450Pro
Kalt Baron30
sigpicproud owner of Four Eddie Gold Stars
Rob
TDR (in progress)
SAB Goblin 700
Vibe 90SG Vibe 500E
Trex 700 VBar, Trex 700 BeastX
Trex 600FBL, Trex 600NP, Trex 450Pro
Kalt Baron30
sigpicproud owner of Four Eddie Gold Stars
Comment