Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My latest paint job !!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My latest paint job !!

    Not everyones cup of tea, I know, but I've been busy painting a plane for an F3A pilot for the past 2 weeks. Thought I'd share it with you.

    It's "slightly" larger than my average cano

    IMG_1308.jpg IMG_1316.jpg IMG_1320.jpg IMG_1325.jpg IMG_1328.jpg IMG_1340.jpg
    T-Rex 600N Pro x 2 - T-Rex 600N Sport - Rappy 50 - Hughes scale (Rappy 50) - Hughes scale (Century 50)
    Jet Ranger scale (GH 61) - Mini Titan - mCPx - A "few" canopies
    www.Cano-Fx.co.uk
    sigpic

  • #2
    Great work buddy, as always
    Kev




    Comment


    • #3
      Yum yum
      Simon


      BNUC-S certified
      ---Guinness World Record Pilot 2011 & 2012---
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        looks nice
        Logo600 3D- Vbar, Optipower
        Trex700e V2- Vbar, Optipower
        Furion 6- Vbar, Optipower
        JR DSX11

        Comment


        • #5
          Looks like you've got the hang of this spaying lark

          Nice work Phil.
          Paul.
          2 x TDR II Bavarian Demon AXON, Pyro Comp 850/50, Kosmik cool 200, Futaba BLS, 15s
          TDR Bavarian Demon 3X, Pyro Comp 750/56, Kosmik cool, 14s, Savox: SB-2282SG, SB-2283SG Tail
          TD
          R
          Bavarian Demon 3SX, Pyro 750/56 comp Kosmik Cool 200, Savox,
          Logo 600SE, Bavarian Demon 3SX, Pyro700/52, 80HV,
          Logo 480 xxtreme, Bavarian Demon 3SX, Scorpion, Savox, YGE,

          Comment


          • #6
            That is really stunning, Phil .

            I used to build (and paint) turbine jets for a VERY wealthy friend in SA, so I know exactly what goes into achieving a finish like that!

            Watch out Canomod, Insane Canopies et al - you have real competition from 'our' buckers!
            Last edited by Pitman; 08-04-2011, 06:17 PM.
            Proud Sponsor/Pitman/Servant/Slave to Bart101s fleet of Outrage and Avant helicopters
            Bart101 suffers from a medical condition called "Compulsive Inpulsive HeliAddict"



            sigpic X3

            Comment


            • #7
              excellent job
              GaZzA






              Compass 6HV FBL Telemetery Beast x
              T-Rex 500 FBL Beast x
              mSR
              Simstick
              DX8

              Comment


              • #8
                Thats a strange looking cano!


                Oh... Wait
                I left the hobby 3 years ago and discovered Women.

                I wish I never left.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thats a real nice paint job that





                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Nice one Phil.. your talent doesnt stop, does it!
                    Eddie
                    Velocity 90 FBL BeastX V3
                    Trex 600 LE FBL BeastX V3
                    Trex 500 EFL Pro BeastX V3
                    Fusion 50 FBL
                    VBar
                    All powered by a DX8

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Nice job, when I work out what it is that I want I'll be ordering it !!!

                      sigpic Trex 700 OS91,Vbar,S9254,DS610,NHP
                      Trex600LE, OS50,Vbar,LTG6100,DS610X4,NHP
                      Raptor 30V1 Maverick Head
                      OctoCopter
                      Futaba 14SG


                      Guinness World Record Pilot 2011/12



                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Well done indeed Phil! Beautiful.
                        Jason

                        Blade mCP-X | Align Trex 450 Sport
                        Align Trex 500 ESP 3G FBL | Align Trex 600 LE | and a few others...
                        JR X9303 2.4 Mode 1

                        SPEKTRUM DX8 Mode 1

                        SimStick - The way of the game!

                        Never EVER give up on something you can't go a day without thinkin' about.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          top notch Phil .excellent as usual ,have you done the wings as well.
                          Trex 550e dfc :-)
                          Sab Goblin 500 Sport/dx8 and 9
                          t-rex 450s x2 /Raptor 50
                          blade 130x 3off/mcpx x2 180cfx times 2
                          multiplex acromaster 3d (great fun) acrowot,sonic wing,Graupner junior 2mtr glider,beast biplane .
                          kyosho spree small plank
                          bogey combat plank x2 woop
                          http://www.cuffleymfc.co.uk



                          brian OB2 proud owner of 3X E.G.S+ 1boggy special star

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by brin View Post
                            top notch Phil .excellent as usual ,have you done the wings as well.
                            No, just the fuse. It's a replacement for a damaged one. I had to match the colours to the wings.
                            T-Rex 600N Pro x 2 - T-Rex 600N Sport - Rappy 50 - Hughes scale (Rappy 50) - Hughes scale (Century 50)
                            Jet Ranger scale (GH 61) - Mini Titan - mCPx - A "few" canopies
                            www.Cano-Fx.co.uk
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Brilliant... very artistic indeed.
                              Regards,
                              Dave

                              Better late than never, but never late is better.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X