Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitch gauge (digital)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pitch gauge (digital)

    What pitch gauge do you use? Mine is broken. Buy cheap, buy twice!

  • #2
    Had my RCLogger for a good number of years and has been excellent.

    Comment


    • #3
      I have the Align one. It's probably 6 years old now, something like that, still going strong.
      Kasama, Minicopter, Henseleit, JR, Shape, Beam
      Robbe, RMJ Raptor gasser, powered by
      Spartan, Spirit, BeastX, Kontronik, CY Total-G, DX8

      member of Epsom Downs and Bloobird clubs
      Proud recipient of 7 EGS! and a platinum star

      Comment


      • #4
        I have an RC logger which is very good. The only problem with it is that the batteries go flat even when it is not used. I take the batteries out when I have finished using it.
        Tron 7.0 advance Vbar evo V Control
        Foamy plank
        icharger 3010b, Coolice 24v psu
        Member of MK Heli Club and LMAC

        Comment


        • #5
          rc logger 40001rc ?

          Is this the one: https://www.rapidonline.com/rc-logge...-gauge-60-3889
          Last edited by joe_uk; 24-04-2019, 12:04 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Yes, that's the one.

            Comment


            • #7
              Trigger pulled. Thanks!

              Comment

              Working...
              X