Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Air 2014

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Grant_beltcp View Post
    Awesome news guys. Sadly I can't make this one as my wedding is the day before!

    under the thumb already
    you'll be selling the heli's next

    it's not too late to go to air all weekend and miss the wedding
    Hirobo Turbulence D3
    a bunch of bls servo's and a 701 gyro
    Powered by an OS91 hz and a MP2
    Winner of the LHC Scale Cup 2011

    1/4 scale Vario Bell 47 G3
    1/3 scale Vario R22
    2012 LHC Scale Cup Judge
    member of save the flybar foundation
    www.alcesterhelicopterclub.bmfa.org
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Jamin_00 View Post
      Great news

      I don't need an excuse to not attend, its outside the M25!!!!


      lol, Im soooo there!!!!!
      right you have cracked the m25. ...next is a full weekend!!
      James
      __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
      SEMAS Flying Club

      Comment


      • #18
        Are you really sure Ben ? I mean Whitehorse is almost abroad
        sigpic


        Rave ENV Nitro
        New Logo 550
        Synergy N5c
        TSA 700E night flier
        I use VBar control because it's feckin awesome I use NEO rescue when I remember to
        5 x EGS thingys and a Platinum star doo dah

        Comment


        • #19
          Will be there
          James
          __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
          SEMAS Flying Club

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by milly0812 View Post
            Are you really sure Ben ? I mean Whitehorse is almost abroad
            Its ok, my passport has been abused in the last few months so its all good
            + 7 x Eddies finest EGS's


            Comment


            • #21
              Essex boys here we go 


              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Ronnie

              Goblin 700 - HC3sx- Konny Pyro 700-52 - konny 120hv - bls 251 - bls 451s
              Goblin 570 -demon 3sx - konny 100lv - xnova motor - Bk 7001s -BK 7005
              Boggy combat plank - wot 4 - EFX - ECt ECt lol
              FUTABA T14SG

              PMHC - A128FREEFLY - Thurrock model flying club - TTI

              GUINNESS WORLD RECORD PILOT 2012 & 2013

              GRASS ROOTS 1st PLACE, FEB 2013 ( FOR BEST CRASH LOL )


              ​

              Comment


              • #22
                YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!
                Pete



                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by t-rex pedro View Post
                  YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!
                  Airsome
                  T- rex 600n V-bar
                  Logo 550sx V-bar
                  Logo 600sx V-bar
                  Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

                  VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    never been to a comp ever but not missing this :-)
                    Jon

                    Titan x50e Vbar 5.3 (For Sale)
                    Spectrum DX8 + Phoenix & Simstick

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Will there also be Heli shops there as well? Although those shops cost me a lot last year.....
                      Paul ​


                      Blade 130x - Smallest heli, biggest PITA.
                      Syma SO33G - Co-Axial ('nuff said, sorry)
                      Align Trex 550e DFC v3 - Mini vBar v5.3.4 PRO - Kontronik Jive 100+ LV - 5000mAh 6S (Murderous devil spawned attack drone!) Broken....again!!
                      Align Trex 700e HV DFC Super Combo - Mini vBar v5.3.4 PRO - Castle ICE2 120HV v3.56.17
                      - Gryphon Quasar BEC - TM1000 Telemetry - 5000mAh 12S
                      DX7s .
                      PL8 v3.31
                      RF 7 & Exp' Pack 8. v7.00.036.
                      Phoenix v5.0.p

                      Porscheboy on Google+ . Porscheboy on YouTool (Only if you're really bored ).

                      South Hants Helis (SHH) on Facebook
                      Proud to have been there since the start.


                      Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by jph140 View Post
                        never been to a comp ever but not missing this :-)
                        It's rapidly becoming the UK's biggest flyin/comp event. The whole plane and heli in one field thing is awesome. I can't wait and just hope I can snatch a place again this year. Flying at Weston makes my entire year.
                        Invertix 400
                        Vortex 285
                        TBS Discovery Endurance
                        X4 II
                        Schluter Champion Longranger
                        G4 E720
                        G4 E720 Big AIR edition
                        Goblin Urukay super slow
                        Goblin 700 KSE Slow
                        Goblin 700 KSE Fast
                        Srimok Faifa
                        Spectra G
                        Synergy 766
                        I'm not controlling it, just preventing it from crashing
                        http://mangled-rc.com/

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by JoeBailey View Post
                          It's rapidly becoming the UK's biggest flyin/comp event. The whole plane and heli in one field thing is awesome. I can't wait and just hope I can snatch a place again this year. Flying at Weston makes my entire year.
                          Just to clear any confusion chaps .... AIR is not at weston park this year it will be at Whitehorse
                          sigpic


                          Rave ENV Nitro
                          New Logo 550
                          Synergy N5c
                          TSA 700E night flier
                          I use VBar control because it's feckin awesome I use NEO rescue when I remember to
                          5 x EGS thingys and a Platinum star doo dah

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by milly0812 View Post
                            Just to clear any confusion chaps .... AIR is not at weston park this year it will be at Whitehorse
                            yep nice and easy to get to :-)
                            Jon

                            Titan x50e Vbar 5.3 (For Sale)
                            Spectrum DX8 + Phoenix & Simstick

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Yes and I have every intention of flying at both
                              Invertix 400
                              Vortex 285
                              TBS Discovery Endurance
                              X4 II
                              Schluter Champion Longranger
                              G4 E720
                              G4 E720 Big AIR edition
                              Goblin Urukay super slow
                              Goblin 700 KSE Slow
                              Goblin 700 KSE Fast
                              Srimok Faifa
                              Spectra G
                              Synergy 766
                              I'm not controlling it, just preventing it from crashing
                              http://mangled-rc.com/

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I will definitely be there ! Cant wait chaps

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X