Hi Guys
I dabbled with the Mcpx v2 and Dx6i briefly a couple of years ago, but things happened and they were sold off unfortunately.
I'm now ready to get right back into CP flying for good!!
I have always dreamed of flying a 450 size Heli but want to practice with a micro CP first. [Blade 450 X is my dream machine and have heard MANY good things about it!]
I was first looking at buying a Blade Nano, but found out they have been discontinued? I also found out they have discontinued the Mcpx v2 also

Seems strange that Blade don't make either one anymore, and i thought they were BOTH very popular micro's????
I then started researching on the Net and a Guy tells me they have made a Nano mark 2 called the wasp, but its not made by Eflight, its made by a company called SKYARTEC??? Never heard of them?
I then look a little further and discover the V977, a brushless Micro, the reviews on this are amazing with lots of praise, one Guy says its much better than the original Blade Nano AND the mcpx v2? The only thing is it comes with a controller that.s RTF and i must admit i love the idea of the dx6i which can be bound to other models.
Don't have much knowledge of the new Wasp Nano, will continue looking......
Any ideas/ info appreciated Guys.
I dabbled with the Mcpx v2 and Dx6i briefly a couple of years ago, but things happened and they were sold off unfortunately.
I'm now ready to get right back into CP flying for good!!
I have always dreamed of flying a 450 size Heli but want to practice with a micro CP first. [Blade 450 X is my dream machine and have heard MANY good things about it!]
I was first looking at buying a Blade Nano, but found out they have been discontinued? I also found out they have discontinued the Mcpx v2 also

Seems strange that Blade don't make either one anymore, and i thought they were BOTH very popular micro's????
I then started researching on the Net and a Guy tells me they have made a Nano mark 2 called the wasp, but its not made by Eflight, its made by a company called SKYARTEC??? Never heard of them?
I then look a little further and discover the V977, a brushless Micro, the reviews on this are amazing with lots of praise, one Guy says its much better than the original Blade Nano AND the mcpx v2? The only thing is it comes with a controller that.s RTF and i must admit i love the idea of the dx6i which can be bound to other models.
Don't have much knowledge of the new Wasp Nano, will continue looking......
Any ideas/ info appreciated Guys.


lol



Comment