I keep reading different posts on the flybarred or FBL mains. I recently binned my rex 600 DFC and need new mains. It had align 3g 600mm's on it. I only fly lazy circuits at best so far so would i need to buy dedicated FBL blades or could i get away with putting my Raptor spare set of Align 3D super pro's on it? Heli is running beastx on it.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
FBL mains
Collapse
X
-
-
There's no real need for FBL blades, they're just better suited for FBL helicopters. If you're only flying lazy circuits, I doubt you'll even notice a difference in flight.Current fleet: Goblin Thunder Sport (700), Trex 700L, Logo 600, Specter 700, Henseleit TDR, V-Baaa control.
Next heli: I have pretty much everything I want. Maybe I'll upgrade some electronics or something.
-
-
Lots of FB blades fly very nicely on FBL helis. I still really like the standard Radix, the old style Thunder Tiger 600s (I think they were made by BBT, if memory serves) and I have flown Edge 603s on a flybarred model.
Kasama, Minicopter, Henseleit, JR, Shape, Beam
Robbe, RMJ Raptor gasser, powered by
Spartan, Spirit, BeastX, Kontronik, CY Total-G, DX8
member of Epsom Downs and Bloobird clubs
Proud recipient of 7 EGS!
and a platinum star

Comment

Comment