Been out of stock for a while now, have they stopped being made?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Rail 696 & 106
Collapse
X
-
I am after a set of 106 tails as well. I contacted 2 dealers about them and both said they were awaiting stock but could not tell me when....Regards Adrian
I AM SPARTAN V4 + Spirit---TT--RAPTOR-E820 x 2-E755-E700--SYNERGY-E7SE--ALIGN-600PRO
--... ...-- neXt
A few bits and bobs & a few electric gizmos to stir the air.
-
100% not!! The issue is trying to keep up with demand!!
Rail have just released night blades, first batch sold out in a matter of days in the US. The issue is that the US is a huge market, and seeing as Rail Blades along with other brands like Switch are all made by Funkee in China, they can only make so many a day.
Im sure FL will have a batch in very soon.Henseleit TDR
V-Bar x2
SAB Goblin 700 V-Bar
SAB Black Nitro V-Bar YS91 Tareq SRX
T-Rex 700e DFC V-Bar
T-Rex 700N MAJ DFC V-Bar YS91 Tareq SRX
Synergy N7 V-Bar OS105 HZ-R
Synergy E7se V-Bar
Synergy N5c FBL V-Bar
Gaui NX7 V-Bar YS91 Tareq SRX
T-Rex 550 E FBL V-Bar
Gaui NX4 V-Bar
V-Control
Proud owner of TWO!! Platinum Stars!
Comment
-
^^^Rob Botos knows what hes talking about.....his spelling is attroshus mind....it's funkey not funkee you massif plumb
T- rex 600n V-bar
Logo 550sx V-bar
Logo 600sx V-bar
Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer
VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!
Comment
-
Haha kokHenseleit TDR
V-Bar x2
SAB Goblin 700 V-Bar
SAB Black Nitro V-Bar YS91 Tareq SRX
T-Rex 700e DFC V-Bar
T-Rex 700N MAJ DFC V-Bar YS91 Tareq SRX
Synergy N7 V-Bar OS105 HZ-R
Synergy E7se V-Bar
Synergy N5c FBL V-Bar
Gaui NX7 V-Bar YS91 Tareq SRX
T-Rex 550 E FBL V-Bar
Gaui NX4 V-Bar
V-Control
Proud owner of TWO!! Platinum Stars!
Comment
-
I agree , i think its the C of G that differes between blades.......Originally posted by waveydavey View PostJust took a look on Funkeys site and the profiles look awfully familiar to a lot of brands. I've been using the RJX's from HK and they measure up directly to Align blades and look very, very similar. Dare I say the same
and only £39 for 2
I am no fan of Align tails ! but i am told the new 106 tails are ballanced , and a direct copy of the rails .... hopefully i will get some soon....
Comment
-
I'm sure you smell fine.Originally posted by Rachel View Postsirry 4 bawd smelling.......
Graham
Protos Max V2 800 conversion. Bavarian Demon 3SX
Compass 7HV V1 Bavarian Demon 3SX
Titan X50E Bavarian Demon 3SX
Trex 500L Bavarian Demon 3SX
Trex 450SE Flybar
Align M470 Multi with GoPro, G2 Gimbal, Align OSD/FPV Tx, APS-M
Futaba 14SG
Comment
-
Just to report that the Align tail blades are not the same, they are a different shape and weigh 7.1 grams compared to 5.9 grams for the rail blades. And 2.5mm wider in cord...Originally posted by Rachel View PostI agree , i think its the C of G that differes between blades.......
I am no fan of Align tails ! but i am told the new 106 tails are ballanced , and a direct copy of the rails .... hopefully i will get some soon....Regards Adrian
I AM SPARTAN V4 + Spirit---TT--RAPTOR-E820 x 2-E755-E700--SYNERGY-E7SE--ALIGN-600PRO
--... ...-- neXt
A few bits and bobs & a few electric gizmos to stir the air.
Comment



Comment