Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rotortech Blades

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rotortech Blades

    Hi everyone, I could not really find much on these blades so i am wondering have any of you guys tried them? I am looking at fixing my e700 in the next few months and was thinking of giving these as shot as the price is quite good on them. I am assuming they are a good blade as i know Kyle Dahl and Marius Muller have been flying them on their logo 700's. I also seen on FLP there are going to be the new blades included in mikado kits.

    Here is the link if anyone's interested. They are currently on of stock in FLP but i know midland has them
    Rotortech Carbon Flybarless Main Blades 690mm 04933
    Raptor E700
    Raptor E700 Stretched
    Raptor G4
    V-Control

    Youtube Channel

    Conor

  • #2
    In my opinion they are very good blade, Rorortech's have been around for a long time....
    ​EGS X 2

    Comment


    • #3
      I have used Rotortechs but prefer and use these.

      690mm RotorStar Premium 3K Carbon Fiber Flybarless Helicopter Main Blades (UK Warehouse)

      They are an excellent blade with an Align/Edge type feel.

      Comment


      • #4
        Pretty good blades and very high quality. Most top blades including these come out the same factory (Funkey).

        MJ

        Comment


        • #5
          Have been using Rotortechs since 2013. Good quality, precise feel, and a wide range of sizes. The only brand that does 640's for my Logo 600, 670's for my 690SX and 760's for my 700XXtreme.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hobby king Rotorstars share a very similar profile, if not exactly as the new Align blades. The difference being cosmetic
            Humble owner of 7 Eddie Gold Stars and Ex - member of Mk Heli Club
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              I use the Hobby King Rotor Star blades. I find them indistinguishable from Align but I only fly circuits and eights etc so I don't put any stress on them.
              They are a lot cheaper.
              Tron 7.0 advance Vbar evo V Control
              Foamy plank
              icharger 3010b, Coolice 24v psu
              Member of MK Heli Club and LMAC

              Comment


              • #8
                Rotortechs are a great blade. Very similar to rails which are lovely too
                Phil

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by philipjdall View Post
                  Rotortechs are a great blade. Very similar to rails which are lovely too
                  Yea i did notice that, at first i actually thought they were hobbyking clones.

                  I am going to buy a set soon, thanks for your help guys!
                  Raptor E700
                  Raptor E700 Stretched
                  Raptor G4
                  V-Control

                  Youtube Channel

                  Conor

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X