Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SAB 685 Blades

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SAB 685 Blades

    Hi anybody know anything about sab
    685 blades ?
    Midlands have them for sale ?
    Any good for a mostro with 120 in it
    cheers Tom !!

  • #2
    Crikey theyre as old as the hills! I take it you mean the ones at half price yeah??

    Im fairly certain they are flybarred blades but stand to be corrected. ut I use SAB blades on my Goblins and you will be fine with the Blackline range for defo. The 690-3d are what I would use on that heli. Or Cyclone 695's
    Some say my left nipple is the shape of a Raptor canopy.......... And that for fun I chase sheep in wellies 3 sizes too big. All I know is I am ​3D Clod
    Very proud to be a Presenter on ROTORS! The RC Helicopter show


    Very proud to be a 2x EGS winner

    Collector of SAB Goblins

    Comment

    Working...
    X