Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid question of the evening..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stupid question of the evening..

    I'm probably going to show my complete lack of knowledge here but I've got a set of main blades that came with a fuselage, which look like this ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391894851.503595.jpg

    My question is why? I'm curious to know why the tip design is like it is. I'm used to the straight blades of my Trex 500 and I'm making a departure for a scale Vario build

    Thanks for looking!
    Darren



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • #2
    here you go, knew they had a funny name BERP rotor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Avant mostro 700E
    Avant mostro 700 Nitro



    member of :
    South cheshire heliaddicts

    Comment


    • #3
      Crikey, that was quick. Thanks Tony. Ah-ha, that's today's New Thing learnt!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment

      Working...
      X