Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3gx set up

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 3gx set up

    Guys
    I am confused, I have fitted a 3gx fbl to my trex600N using a DX8 transmitter.
    The gyro and the governor lights seem to be transposed, on the flybarless unit the rudder heading hold/normal is where the governor light should be and the rudder is where the governor should be.
    Something is not set up right and I cannot see what
    Can somebody suggest where I might be wrong?

  • #2
    Not sure exactly but are you aware,ch5 is governor and ch7 is Gyro gain on 3gx not like many that have ch5 as Gyro and ch7 as Gov control.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes ChrisB I sort of understand that but using the satalite receivers only you can only plug the servos into the ports on the fbl unit as per the instructions, I think it is the set up in the DX8 which is confusing me, I want to set up the governor to the idle up switch and the gyro to the gear switch

      Comment


      • #4
        Ah yes i am with you now,i am unfamiliar with the DX8 but plenty of the Guys on here use them so you should get sorted.

        Comment

        Working...
        X