Hi guys,
I am looking to see if there is a solution to run Aux 2 on the gear channel on my dx7.
I realise you adjust the gain using aux 2 but i would like to reassign it to the gear switch(Its the one i always use for the gyro gain) ??
Can it be done...
I know you can put the gear switch on aux 2,But can it be done in reverse.??
If you know how let me know...
)
I am looking to see if there is a solution to run Aux 2 on the gear channel on my dx7.
I realise you adjust the gain using aux 2 but i would like to reassign it to the gear switch(Its the one i always use for the gyro gain) ??
Can it be done...
I know you can put the gear switch on aux 2,But can it be done in reverse.??
If you know how let me know...
)
