Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

failsafe set position.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • failsafe set position.

    Hi Guys,

    After spending tonight setting up a 3gx on one of my helis.

    I am confused in regards to the fail safe pre set position hold.I have been following the instructions but cannot get it to save a pre set on my sticks.
    I have been through the process now a number of times and no luck.

    I know i am doing something wrong maybe in the process.
    If anyone knows how to do it i would really appreciate your help.


  • #2
    Hey.

    Are you leaving the bind plug in the 3GX after powering up the rx while you hold the bind button in on your tx and power up? If so power on the 3GX with bind plug fitted, but then remove it before moving onto the transmitter phase. You'll still be in bind mode, but telling the 3GX to store failsafe positions for all channels.

    As with AR7000 and above rx's, leaving the bind plug in during binding or removing it before turning your attention to the transmitter stage initiates throttle only failsafe, or all channel user set failsafe positions.
    .
    Last edited by coolice; 05-12-2011, 11:51 PM.
    Ian Contessa
    Robbe SchluterUK / Midland Helicopters / Align



    Coolice Power Supplies
    Coolice Custom Built Charge Case's

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks Ian will give it a go tomorrow.

      Cheers

      Comment

      Working...
      X