Hi Guys,
I need to go governed for the first time on a heli and could do with some pointers if you please.trex 700N,standard main gear and pinion,DX8.
Ive calibrated the gov as per the manual but im not too sure about the tx set up for my DX8.
In gov set up on the dx8 the channel can be set to gear or aux 3,im assuming its gear?.
sw i have set to flight mode then a % for norm,idl1 and 2.I looked at someones setting on another forum which were:
normal-58%-1650?
idl1-68%-1850
idl2- 78%-1950?
Are these calculated using the chart in the gov function settings of the software?
forgive the dumb question but how do i calculate my gear ratio?
I need to go governed for the first time on a heli and could do with some pointers if you please.trex 700N,standard main gear and pinion,DX8.
Ive calibrated the gov as per the manual but im not too sure about the tx set up for my DX8.
In gov set up on the dx8 the channel can be set to gear or aux 3,im assuming its gear?.
sw i have set to flight mode then a % for norm,idl1 and 2.I looked at someones setting on another forum which were:
normal-58%-1650?
idl1-68%-1850
idl2- 78%-1950?
Are these calculated using the chart in the gov function settings of the software?
forgive the dumb question but how do i calculate my gear ratio?
& JR DSX11 ,Phoenix and a fridge full of bottled water
RCHA Courier Services PM for Details

Comment