Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1x spektrum sat with 1x orange sat for 3GX?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1x spektrum sat with 1x orange sat for 3GX?

    Is this a good idea or one of my usual bad ones?.Ive just converted my 700N so was going to stick an orange sat on it while already having the original spektrum dsm2 sat with it?
    goblin BT700 havok (red)

  • #2
    For the sake of 20 quid, I wouldn't risk a 700 with a orange sat. I use the orange rx's with my Futaba, and have had no problems, but I wouldn't put one in something like a 700. Just my thoughts though.
    Cheers,
    Simon
    --------------------------------------------
    Trex 700N & E
    Futaba 18mz and some planks !!

    x 2

    Comment


    • #3
      I agree,i was thinking the same but after blowing silly amounts on heli's this year i could do with scrimping.Ill keep an eye out for a speccy!.
      goblin BT700 havok (red)

      Comment


      • #4
        It would probably work, but mixing different sats is potentially a bad idea. You'd kick yourself if she went in due to radio problems.
        Cheers,
        Simon
        --------------------------------------------
        Trex 700N & E
        Futaba 18mz and some planks !!

        x 2

        Comment


        • #5
          i have 1 orange sat but this is on a 250
          Trex 250 se, DFC, 3GX.
          Trex 500 esp, FBL, Beastx.
          Trex 600 nsp, DFC, Beastx.
          Compas 7HV, 120HV YEP, SK3 560, HV MKS, VBAR.
          Squall (less 1 wing).
          DSX9.

          Comment

          Working...
          X