Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I change just one parameter in DIR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can I change just one parameter in DIR?

    Right, folks - thanks in no small part to reading all the threads on here, I have now finally got almost everything set up as it should be. Swash levelled, servos operating in right direction, pitch correct etc.

    However, before I got to grips with the DIR settings,I tried to adjust the rudder travel limit by lengthening the pushrod. I would like to shorten it again so that it will be mechanically correct i.e. with the slider in mid position when the servo horn is at right angles.

    My question is: Can I shorthen the pushrod, then enter DIR and simply cycle through to the rudder travel limit step - or do I have to go through all the other set up steps again?

  • #2
    The tail is not set in dir. If you power on the heli and let it do its thing then hold the button for two seconds 3gx then goes to tail set up. Scroll through till younger your limits.
    It's exactly the same as setting the align Gyro's.

    If you have already tried adjusting through dir, I would go through it and reset the values again just in case.

    I always rebind after adjusting just in case it changes the failsafe.

    Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    Sponsored By
    Goblin 500-V bar T-rex700N with FLYBAR.
    http://www.lindensmfc.co.uk/

    Comment


    • #3
      Ignore younger bloody predictive text.

      Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
      Sponsored By
      Goblin 500-V bar T-rex700N with FLYBAR.
      http://www.lindensmfc.co.uk/

      Comment


      • #4
        On rudder set up you can go direct to the i.e rudder travel so long as you push button to save setting
        Today's outlook is fine for flying.
        • Spektrum DX18 gen2, Phoenix Sims, Align MR25XP.
        • Blade Nano, mCP X, 130x, Blade 180, Mini T 450se
        • Trex 250dfc Gpro, Trex 500EFL Gpro.
        • Trex 600E Gpro DFC, Trex 600NSP now Gpro, DFC, Redline 56
        • Flickr Through My Pictures.
        • A helicopter is an aircraft that is lifted and propelled by one or more horizontal rotors because Wikipedia said so.

        Comment

        Working...
        X