Hey guys had my 3gx fitted 2 weeks. How are you guys getting on?
Straight from the box it was great even in high winds. Although without the wind im noticing a bit of bounce during aileron tic-tocs and 3gx was getting very mardy on the exits of some of the biggest loops i have ever done. Im sure a few tweeks on the stop gains will sort that.
The tail control is absolutely brilliant, holds solid even in 30mph winds and responds smooth enough for me to gain confidence and start some piro manouvers.
Im only using the short main shaft and short links on my 700. I will be getting the FBL bell cranks and A arm come pay day so should be able to compare the difference. I had Jace from fast lad check my set up before the maiden (glad i did lol). I have had to set the swash mix values very low aile 45% elev 45% pitch 45% and once the upgrades are fitted I should be able to up these values for better resolution
Just interested on how everyone else is getting on with your own setups.
Straight from the box it was great even in high winds. Although without the wind im noticing a bit of bounce during aileron tic-tocs and 3gx was getting very mardy on the exits of some of the biggest loops i have ever done. Im sure a few tweeks on the stop gains will sort that.
The tail control is absolutely brilliant, holds solid even in 30mph winds and responds smooth enough for me to gain confidence and start some piro manouvers.
Im only using the short main shaft and short links on my 700. I will be getting the FBL bell cranks and A arm come pay day so should be able to compare the difference. I had Jace from fast lad check my set up before the maiden (glad i did lol). I have had to set the swash mix values very low aile 45% elev 45% pitch 45% and once the upgrades are fitted I should be able to up these values for better resolution
Just interested on how everyone else is getting on with your own setups.






Comment