Hi all,
Apologies if this has been posted or commented on already, but is anyone else having issues with the governor calculator not working following upgrade to V1.1. I am referring to teh page where you enter the gearing and the system changes the headspeed as you change the governor settings in the TX.
This was working perfectly on V1, but since the upgrade, will only showing the settings in Normal mode, does not recognise Idle Up 1 & 2 settings. I know one other person who has found teh same, just wanted to check this was a common fault, weird since they say they have improved teh Governor function???
thanks
Gavin
Apologies if this has been posted or commented on already, but is anyone else having issues with the governor calculator not working following upgrade to V1.1. I am referring to teh page where you enter the gearing and the system changes the headspeed as you change the governor settings in the TX.
This was working perfectly on V1, but since the upgrade, will only showing the settings in Normal mode, does not recognise Idle Up 1 & 2 settings. I know one other person who has found teh same, just wanted to check this was a common fault, weird since they say they have improved teh Governor function???
thanks
Gavin
