Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick question on 3GX setup

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Quick question on 3GX setup

    Hi,
    I am trying to set up a 3GX and would just like someone to confirm that I need to follow the procedures with the button pressing setup (for things like travel).
    It is just that I had expected that everything could be done via the software and the PC link and that the button was only used to make adjustments in the field.
    It is just that I have the unit mounted in the bottom of a Trex 250 which makes it quite tricky to see the lights and press the button.

  • #2
    Hey.

    Yes, you are correct in that you need to power up the unit while holding the button in to enter DIR mode to setup the limits, directions etc. Identical in fact to the 3G.

    If you load up the 3GX link software to your PC it goes through step by step how to setup the unit, like following a manual but interactive on screen.
    .
    Ian Contessa
    Robbe SchluterUK / Midland Helicopters / Align



    Coolice Power Supplies
    Coolice Custom Built Charge Case's

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks for your reply. I was hoping that you could enter this mode through the PC software - like the Helicommand but I guess I will have to do it the old fashioned way.

      Comment

      Working...
      X