Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trex 500x with spirit fbl unit?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trex 500x with spirit fbl unit?

    Hi all, 
    I'm waiting for my spirit 2 fbl unit to be delivered but have an rx question?......
    I've got a spektrum ar8010t with satellite rx, What would you use if you were me? 2 x satellites alone, or go the whole hog and put the separate rx in with added satellites?
    Any help would be great

  • #2
    In my humble opinion, it is not worth having the full receiver, the job is done by the fbl unit. I have always used two satellites, with 3GX, G Pro, Spartan Vortex and mini V bar.
    Tron 7.0 advance Vbar evo V Control
    Foamy plank
    icharger 3010b, Coolice 24v psu
    Member of MK Heli Club and LMAC

    Comment


    • #3
      Depends if you want telementry, If so you need the rx plus sat, if not just the sat....
      Regards Adrian

      I AM SPARTAN V4 + Spirit---TT--RAPTOR-E820 x 2-E755-E700--SYNERGY-E7SE--ALIGN-600PRO

      --... ...-- neXt



      A few bits and bobs & a few electric gizmos to stir the air.

      Comment


      • #4
        In all honesty, i just want the best rf link for the heli. I'm not all that fussed about needing telemetry unless it's rssi which spektrum doesn't do, so looks like it'll be satellites only then. Thanks@ Mike  sanders & 10x. Appreciate the help 

        Comment


        • #5
          You can get rssi or dba from Spektrum 8010t and also fades and holds from sats.....
          If you save log to card you can use this program to view afterwards......http://www.tlmviewer.com/
          Regards Adrian

          I AM SPARTAN V4 + Spirit---TT--RAPTOR-E820 x 2-E755-E700--SYNERGY-E7SE--ALIGN-600PRO

          --... ...-- neXt



          A few bits and bobs & a few electric gizmos to stir the air.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 10x View Post
            You can get rssi or dba from Spektrum 8010t and also fades and holds from sats.....
            If you save log to card you can use this program to view afterwards......http://www.tlmviewer.com/
            That's awesome, thanks 10x. I've been out of the game for a while so this will be perfect for what i'm after. Just don't want to bin my heli so i'm trying to cover all the rf bases  

            Comment

            Working...
            X