Hi, got my 130 back from HH a couple of days ago and all was going good, i had already balanced blades etc however a few flights in i got a tail wag, quite a quick wag, I turned the gyro down and still the same
Midland heli's had a look for me and omg can the guys there fly, he had it doing inverted pie dish, loops, flips, some stuff I have no idea what its called lol, so its not affecting its flying, just annoying.
After his flight, I had a look at the mainshaft and there was marks one one side of the mainshaft only from the brass pillow ball in the swash.
I've replaced the mainshaft with a microheli solid one as I thought it could be a bent shaft, but its still the same.
When you take the main blades off and slowly spool up you can see the swash sort of oscillating/ orbiting round the mainshaft like ths pillowbearing or main race is oval, and I can see some wear on the anti-rotation pin from the vibration etc, has any one else had this?
I think the best thing is to replace the swash next and might upgrade it too at the same time.
Cheers
Phil
Midland heli's had a look for me and omg can the guys there fly, he had it doing inverted pie dish, loops, flips, some stuff I have no idea what its called lol, so its not affecting its flying, just annoying.
After his flight, I had a look at the mainshaft and there was marks one one side of the mainshaft only from the brass pillow ball in the swash.
I've replaced the mainshaft with a microheli solid one as I thought it could be a bent shaft, but its still the same.
When you take the main blades off and slowly spool up you can see the swash sort of oscillating/ orbiting round the mainshaft like ths pillowbearing or main race is oval, and I can see some wear on the anti-rotation pin from the vibration etc, has any one else had this?
I think the best thing is to replace the swash next and might upgrade it too at the same time.
Cheers
Phil