Last time I flew my 130x was the other and all looked fine before the flight.
Whilst in the air I completely lost all tail control, it just slowly started spinning as though I lost the tail rotor, managed to get it on the ground, but when I land, the tail initializes then, and control movements are fine, but it seems as though in the air the til doesn't isn't initialized and my inputs do nothing.
Again, when I land, the tail then twitches and initializes, I spool up and I still have tail, it's only when I'm off the ground, I have no tail control ...
Anyone had the same issue ?
Whilst in the air I completely lost all tail control, it just slowly started spinning as though I lost the tail rotor, managed to get it on the ground, but when I land, the tail initializes then, and control movements are fine, but it seems as though in the air the til doesn't isn't initialized and my inputs do nothing.
Again, when I land, the tail then twitches and initializes, I spool up and I still have tail, it's only when I'm off the ground, I have no tail control ...
Anyone had the same issue ?